Having an effective Social Media Strategy is a great way of harnessing a global marketing tool. However, Social Media can (and should) be more than just opening an account and making the occasional post.
Getting started is easy, but there are a number of things to consider before you start and as you go along. There are so many options for social media that it can seem overwhelming. You don't need to be on all forms of social media - in fact you should be very selective. Remember that for social media to be effective you must be posting regularly. How much and how often will be determined by the medium you use.
Don't confuse your personal pages with your business pages. They are separate and sometimes the set up is different for a business (on facebook for example use a business page not a personal page).
Personalise your pages and use great images to entice visitors. Keep the information relevevant - don't write for the sake of it.
Rapid Click is here to help. Our services include:
- research and assessment of the best social media platforms for your business
- assessement and goal setting for your social media strategy
- social media set up and personalisation
- creating content for social media posts, updates and blogs
- consultation and advice how to best use social media to achieve your goals